The University of Plymouth is a public research university based predominantly in Plymouth, England, where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges across South West England. With 18,410 students, it is the 57th largest in the United Kingdom by a total number of students. The university was originally founded as the Plymouth School of Navigation in 1862, before becoming a university college in 1920 and a polytechnic institute in 1970, with its constituent bodies being Plymouth Polytechnic, Rolle College in Exmouth, the Exeter College of Art and Design and Seale-Hayne College (which before April 1989 was an independent charity). It was renamed Polytechnic South West in 1989, a move that was unpopular with students as the name lacked identity. It was the only polytechnic to be renamed and remained as "PSW" until gaining university status in 1992 along with the other polytechnics. The new university absorbed the Plymouth School of Maritime Studies.
Ranges between Min 8000 GBP to Max 17000 GBP
Ranges between 300 GBP - 1300 GBP/Month(Depending on Student Lifestyle)
20 hrs/Week during Study Period,40hrs/week during Holidays
Ranges between 6 GBP - 10 GBP/Hour(INR 600 - INR 1000/Hour)
1) UK is the world’s most popular study destination.
2) A higher standard of education with institutions that consistently rank among the best in the world.
3) Short and flexible courses that are tailormade to support you in getting the most from your studies as quickly as possible.
4) UK provides massive scholarships for international students that reduce overall costs.
5) Access to world-leading research through universities that continue to be globally recognized for their commitment to research.
6) A degree from the UK will open doors to exciting career prospects both nationally and internationally
7) Post-study work opportunities through the graduate route with many universities offering courses with placement years too!
8) Strong Indian Alumni network which will help you stay connected to your roots.
9) Master language skills by studying in the UK- The home of English
10) An amazing, unforgettable student experience like no other country, to enjoy yourself, learn new things, and make friends for life.
Option 1: Students Have to stay for 5 Years on a Tier 2 Visa (Work Visa) to be eligible for PR
Option 2: Students have to stay for 10 Years on a Tier 4 Visa (Study Visa) to be eligible for PR
Option 3: Students can also shift from Start-up Visa to an Innovator visa & stay for 3 Years to be eligible for PR
1) Stay up to 24 months after course completion to find a job
2) Students can also apply for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker GAE Visa & can stay up to 24 Additional Months
3) Students can also apply for Startup Visa & can stay up to 24 months
If a student's Ne / Subject ranks in the top 200 world ranking (ie THE/QS/Shanghai Ranking) they are eligible to apply for a 1 year Job Search Visa in the Netherlands.
Post Completion of the course in the UK, the student can try for Express Entry Visa
Based on the student's previous work experience Student can apply for a Skilled Independent Visa Note: Post Completion of the Course in the UK, students will have more opportunities to get a job in the UK, Middle East, and India with a Very good Pay scale
Book a free one-on-one counselling session with our destination expert today.