Study in USA
English is the official language in the USA , The United States dollar is the official currency (i.e., 1USD=76 INR Approx.). Population of USA is 330 Million.
The United Kingdom is 4:30 hours behind India. (Example 1:00 PM in Indian Time = 8:30 AM UK Time)
Temperature in the UK generally ranges between 10°C in winters and 30°C at the peak of summers.
Ranges between Min 8000 GBP to Max 25000 GBP
Top 5 Popular Subjects to study
Top 5 Popular Locations to study
The UK is the world’s most popular study destination.
· UK universities are among the best in the world.
· Shorter duration of course reduces Cost.
· The UK provides massive scholarships for International students.
· Strong Indian Alumni Network with Many Success Stories.
· Studying in the UK for international students provides diverse opportunities.
· The UK is home to English.
· Many Universities offers Courses with Placement year.
1) Stay up to 24 months after course completion to find a job
2)Students can apply for Tier 5 Temporary Worker GAE Visa & can stay up to 24 Additional Months
3) Students can apply for Startup Visa & can stay up to 24 months
1)If a student's University/ Subject ranks in the top 200 world Ranking (ie THE/QS/Shanghai Ranking) they are eligible to apply for a 1 year Job Search Visa in Netherlands.
1) Post Completion of the course in the UK, the student can try for Express Entry Visa.
1) Based on the student previous work experience Student can apply for a Skilled Independent Visa
Note : Post Completion of the Course students will have more opportunities to get a job in the UK, Middle East & India with Very good Pay scale
- Students Have to stay for 5 Years on Tier 2 Visa (Work Visa) to be eligible for PR
- Students have to stay for 10 Years on Tier 4 (Study Visa) to be eligible for PR
- Students have to extend Start-up Visa to Innovator visa & stay for 3 Years to be eligible for PR