Min 40000 AED to
Max 100,000 AED
Minimum 50% for Master's
Minimum 55% for Bachelor's
No Prerequisite Exams Required.
Available up to 50% of Tuition Fees.
Part Time Wages
30 AED - 50 AED /hour
Part Time Work Limit
20 hrs/Week during Study Period 40hrs/week holidays
Full Time Wages
100000 AED/Year - 170000 AED/Year
900 AED - 1800 AED/Month
(Depending on Student Lifestyle)
Benefits of studying in UAE
- UAE is the world’s most popular study destination
- Cost of studying in UAE is less than compared to other popular destinations
- Students can apply to many Top companies for jobs or internships while study
- No language barrier- English language is spoken widely
- A degree from UAE is valued by employers globally
- UAE universities provides massive scholarships for international students making studying in UAE affordable
Popular subjects to study in UAE
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
Popular student cities in UAE
- Abu Dhabi (C)
- Ras Al Khaimah
UAE does not have a PR system. As long as you are working in UAE, you can stay in UAE.
Post Study Work
- Many UAE Universities/Institutes Offers Pathway Program to UK, USA, Australia
- Students can stay in UAE on a Tourist visa for up to 3 months & can keep renewing their stay until they find a job
If a student's Ne / Subject ranks in the top 200 world ranking (ie THE/QS/Shanghai Ranking) they are eligible to apply for a 1 year Job Search Visa in Netherlands.
Post Completion of Course in UAE, student can try for Express Entry Visa.
Based on the student previous work experience Student can apply for a Skilled Independent Visa.
Note : Post Completion of course in UAE students will have more opportunities to get job in UAE, Middle East & India with very good pay scale.