Min 8000 Euros to
Max 25000 Euros
Minimum 50% for Master's
Minimum 55% for Bachelor's
No Prerequisite Exams or Spanish Required .
Available up to 50% of Tuition Fees.
Part Time Wages
8 EUR/Hour - 12 EUR/Hour
Part Time Work Limit
20 hrs/Week during Study Period
40hrs/week during Holidays
Full Time Wages
24000 EUR/Year - 42000 EUR/Year
400 Euros - 1000 Euros
(Depending on Student Lifestyle)
Benefits of studying in Spain
- Spain is one of the most popular European destinations for international students with high-quality education and countless opportunities
- Spain is ranked 10th for highest quality of life in the world
- Students can have access to 26 European Countries with Spain student Visa
- In 2019, Spain was the second most visited country in the world
- Cost of Studying in Spain is lower when compared to other popular destinations
- The Spain Universities provides massive scholarships for International students.
- In Spain Students can apply to many Top companies for jobs or internships while they Study
Popular subjects to study in Spain
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Sports Management
Popular student cities in Spain
- Madrid (C)
- Students Have to stay in Spain for a period of 5 Years to be eligible for PR Option
- Students can extend their entrepreneur Visa for 3 more years to be eligible for PR
Post Study Work
- After graduation the student is allowed to stay 1 year & can apply for jobs in 26 countries in Europe including Spain with a Schengen Visa
- Student can also apply for Entrepreneur visa upto 24 months
If a student's Ne / Subject ranks in the top 200 world ranking (ie THE/QS/Shanghai Ranking) they are eligible to apply for a 1 year Job Search Visa in Netherlands.
Post Completion of Course in Spain student can try for Express Entry Visa.
Based on the student previous work experience Student can apply for a Skilled Independent Visa.
Note : Post Completion of the Course in Spain students will have more opportunities to get a job in the Spain, Europe Middle East & India with very good pay scale.