Min 7000 SGD to
Max 30000 SGD
Minimum 50% for Master's
Minimum 55% for Bachelor's
No Prerequisite Exams Required.
Available up to 50% of Tuition Fees.
Part Time Wages
12 SGD/Hour - 20 SGD/Hour
Part Time Work Limit
40hrs/week during Holidays
Full Time Wages
400000 SGD/Year - 65000 SGD/Year
500 SGD - 800 SGD
(Depending on Student Lifestyle)
Benefits of studying in Singapore
- Singapore is the world's most popular study destination.
- Cost of Studying in Singapore is less when compared to other popular destinations.
- Students can apply to many Top companies for internships while Studying.
- No language barrier - English is a widely spoken
- A degree from Singapore is valued by employers globally
- Singapore Universities/Institutes/Colleges provides massive scholarships for International students, making it cost effective
Popular subjects to study in Singapore
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Business Studies
- Computer Science & Engineering
Popular student cities in Singapore
- Bukit Timah
- Tiong Bahru
- Student have to stay for 2 Years after course completion in Singapore to be eligible for PR
- After 2 Years Stay & establishment of company in startup visa(EntrPass)Students are eligible to apply for PR
Post Study Work
- Many Singapore Universities/Institutes Offers Pathway Program to UK, USA, Australia Etc.
- Student can apply for Startup Visa and can stay upto 2 Years
- Students can stay back for a month post completing their course to find a job.
If a student's Ne / Subject ranks in the top 200 world ranking (ie THE/QS/Shanghai Ranking) they are eligible to apply for a 1 year Job Search Visa in Netherlands.
Post Completion of Course in Singapore student can try for Express Entry Visa.
Based on the student previous work experience Student can apply for a Skilled Independent Visa.
Note : Post Completion of the Course in Singapore students will have more opportunities to get a job in the Singapore, Middle East & India with very good pay scale.