Min 8000 Euros to
Max 20000 Euros
Minimum 55% for Master's
Minimum 60% for Bachelor's
No Prerequisite Exams or French Required.
Available up to 50% of Tuition Fees.
Part Time Wages
8 EUR/Hour - 12 EUR/Hour
Part Time Work Limit
20 Hrs/Week during Study Period or 964 Hrs/Year
Full Time Wages
24000 EUR/Year - 42000 EUR/Year
400 Euros - 1000 Euros
(Depending on Student Lifestyle)
Benefits of studying in France
- France is the world's most popular study destination
- Access to 26 European Countries with France student Visa
- Cost of Studying in France is lower when compared to other popular destinations.
- Strong Indian Alumni Network with Many Success Stories.
- Studying in France for international students will provide them with diverse opportunities.
- Students can apply to many Top companies for jobs of internship while study.
- The France Universities provides massive scholarships for International students which will further reduce cost.
Popular subjects to study in France
- Business Studies
- Accounting & Finance
- Computer Science
- Fashion & Film Studies
Popular student cities in France
- Students have to stay for 5 Years in France to be eligible for PR
- If students acquire the critical skill employment permit, they are eligible for PR after 2 Years.
- Students can extend their Startup Visa & stay for 3 more Years in the country to be eligible for PR.
Post Study Work
- After graduation the student is allowed to stay back upto 2 years & can apply for jobs in 26 countries In Europe including France with Schengen Visa.
- Students can also apply for a Start-up Viso and stay upto 3 Years.
If a student's Ne / Subject ranks in the top 200 world ranking (ie THE/QS/Shanghai Ranking) they are eligible to apply for a 1 year Job Search Visa in Netherlands.
Post Completion of course in France, the student can try for Express Entry Visa.
Based on the student previous work experience Student can apply for a Skilled Independent Visa.
Note : Post Completion of the Course in France students will have more opportunities to get a job in France. Europe, Middle East & India with very good pay scale.